The TouaregBook Test Drive
Luxury as standard
The Touareg brings a breath of fresh air to the streets and the unexplored paths in between. Innovations such as the electromechanical roll stabilisation as part of air suspension, matrix LED headlights and the Innovision Cockpit add optional enhancements to the varied experience of driving this SUV.
IQ.Light - matrix LED headlights
Dynamic look with no dazzling
Whether you are driving in the city, on country roads in the evening or on the motorway in bad weather: the IQ.LIGHT – matrix LED headlights, standard on Touareg Design, adapt the intensity and range of the LED segments to the changing traffic situations. ‘Dynamic Light Assist’ ensures that other road users are not dazzled, even with the active main beam. Roads are better illuminated and distracting reflections from lit-up signs are prevented. Meaning that your Touareg can really shine in the best sense of the word.
With its visual highlights, the Touareg is a wonderfully expressive sight, even for an SUV:
- Chrome fins across the entire front
- LED headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Gloss black roof spoiler
- Tail light clusters with LED technology and dynamic turn signals1
1 In conjunction with optional IQ.LIGHT – matrix LED headlights
'Black Style' design package
With the optional ‘Black Style’ design package1, you can take the R-Line look even further:
- Bumper in ‘R’ styling in car colour
- Lower door sections in car colour
- Air intakes with fins in black
- Mirror covers with black paintwork
- Black gloss trim strips on side windows
1 Only for the optional R-Line package2 or the ‘Atmosphere3’ and ‘Elegance3’ design packages
2 Only in combination with the ‘Savona’ leather package for R-Line or ‘Vienna’ for R-Line, Volkswagen R alloy wheels and headliner in Soul Black
3 Only in combination with ‘Savona’ or ‘Vienna’ leather package and optional alloy wheels
The sky’s the limit
Huge dimensions for big impressions: the optional tilting and sliding panoramic sunroof covers almost the entire roof and offers even passengers in the back a glimpse of the sky. A little extra fresh air? At the touch of a button, the front half of the roof can be put up or slid entirely over the rear half.
Perfect style: the wheel range
Which wheels will suit your Touareg best? It’s a matter of opinion, and it’s all up to you. That’s why we offer you an attractive range of alloy wheels that you can use to personalise your Touareg.
Enhance your interior
The following decorative trims and design packages can be selected for a harmonious interior atmosphere:
- ‘Elegance’ design package with decorative trim in ‘aluminium 450, brushed’
- R-Line package with ‘Silver Wave’ aluminium decorative trim
- ‘Open-pore walnut’ and ‘Silver Birch’ decorative trims made of high-grade wood that echoes the shapes, in conjunction with the ‘Atmosphere’ or ‘Elegance’ design packages
Introducing the new
Touareg eHybrid PHEV