M 1000 RR
RACING LIKE NO OTHERBook test drive
Pure will to win
The assembly of the M RR has been developed in sports racing and perfected for the road. For this purpose, we have increased the power of the four-cylinder in-line engine from the RR: For a higher torque in the mid-range. And we have increased the maximum speed by 500 rpm to 15,100 rpm. The titanium connecting rods are lighter, the rocker arms are 1.5 mm narrower, the airbox funnel has been shortened for better load changes: Millimetre work for milliseconds. In addition, there are 2-ring forged pistons with cross-ribbing and cylinder heads with new channel geometry and reinforced bearing brackets. Overall result: More dynamics and reduced mass inertia. For a shorter ratio, even the sprocket has been given a tooth and the chain itself and the wheelbase have also been lengthened. The anti-hopping clutch works without self-reinforcement – for the perfect launch control.
- Standard equipment:
- M Chassis Kit; Rear height adjustment & Swingarm pivot
- Windshield high
- BMW Motorrad ABS and ABS Pro
- 7 riding modes (Rain, Road, Dynamic, Race, Race Pro 1-3)
- Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) +/- Shift
- Hill Start Control (HSC) Pro
- Dynamic Brake Control
- Gearshift Assist Pro
- 6.5" TFT-Display with Connectivity
- LED Headlight, Rear light and Indicators
- Heated Grips
- Cruise Control
- M Lightweight Battery
- M Chassis Kit with rear height adjustment and swingarm pivot
IT'S A PARADOXON: YOU ARE CHASING TIME EVEN THOUGH YOU ENJOY EVERY MILLISECOND ON THE M RR."
Tom Sykes | BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Rider
3 years warranty
Ride on & on & on. We`re giving you an extra year.
Now there's a 3-year warranty on all motorcycles.