Fast-Start Careers at Joe Duffy Group
Join our Apprenticeship Academy
- Looking for Career inspiration?
- Are you over 16 years of age and looking to fast- start your career?
- Want to earn while you learn with Irelands largest motor Group?
Make YOUR First Move - Starter Career Opportunities at Joe Duffy Group
Pondering your career ambitions? Sometimes it can be a challenge to take that first step or get a break to kick start your career. At the Joe Duffy Group, we offer a wide range of opportunities allowing you to grow and develop. Your apprenticeship role will allow you to learn new skills or develop the ones you have. Our goal is for every Joe Duffy Group employee realise their full career potential. Sound like something you would like to explore further? Then please browse our range of apprenticeship roles and apply today. We are excited to tell you all about our programmes and look forward to meeting you.
If you are wondering why a Joe Duffy Group apprenticeship is a good career choice, here are the main features:
- Earn while you learn, with on and off the job training and development.
- The apprentice technician programme leads to a third level qualification.
- With 600 employees and 21 dealerships, we can offer job security and have state of the art facilities and training development programmes.
- With a set of strong core values, we have a strong company culture that promotes a learning and development environment and encourages internal promotion.
- We believe in long-term career paths and 60% of our management team joined the group as an apprentice.
- Our training academy is active all year round with continuous learning for all our apprenticeship roles.
- As an employee, our apprentices can benefit from discounts on new and used cars, servicing, and part, be supported by our employee assistance programme, have fun and enjoyment with all our apprentices and wider team.
Did you know?
- 98% of our apprentices’ qualified and are now in full-time employment with us.
- We have 200 apprentices currently training with the Joe Duffy Group.
- We receive on average 600 applications every year, as our programme is so well known and highly sought after due to the quality training, excellent work environment and success of our apprenticeship programmes.