As part of the Group’s sales team, you will be representing the Joe Duffy Group as a top-class sales or business manager apprentice. You will be mentored and trained on how to deliver and exceed our customer expectations. Your training will include all elements of the sales process including appraisal, test drive and customer follow up.
What will you receive on your Sales Apprenticeship?
- Mentoring and guidance from your Sales Manager.
- Learning to manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems.
- The customer journey from enquiry to delivery and beyond.
- Building a rapport and lasting relationships with customers.
- Maintaining and accurately recording all customer contact details using our in-house systems.
- How to conduct accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange and agreeing on values with the Sales Manager.
- Regular training to maintain product knowledge and increase skills.
- How to achieve the standards required and become a Sales Executive.
Is this apprenticeship for you?
As a Sales Executive Apprentice, you will take part in our comprehensive training programme. You will receive extensive training about the sales process, database management, marketing, customer service and everything you will require to have a successful career in motor sales. During this training, the emphasis is on learning and developing your sales skills, being mentored, observing senior sales executives, classroom, brand, and product training.
As a Sales Apprentice, your training salary is €22,000. On successful completion, you will move onto a basic salary, commission and bonus structure and a company car.