Technicians– Joe Duffy Ford
Exit 5 M50, Dublin North
Due to on-going growth within the group, we are now recruiting for a Qualified Motor Mechanic, Technician or Fitter to join our Ford workshop in North Dublin.
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 21 brands across 23 dealerships with a team of 650 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands.
In May 2023, Joe Duffy Group was announced as Ireland 9th Best Employer in the Sunday Independent. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivalled career path we can offer. We are looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
We are looking to recruit qualified Technicians to join our talented team at Joe Duffy Ford.
To diagnose, repair and service the range of Ford products in accordance with Ford’s work specifications, ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
• Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified. Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
• Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
• Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
• Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
• Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
• Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out. Liaise with Service Advisor.
• Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with HSO, warranty and Ford Dealer requirements.
• Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
• Work with other workshop and Ford Dealer colleagues to provide excellent customer service. Share best practice when appropriate.
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package including:
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Industry leading training and progressions plans
- Tool Box Allowance and Uniform Provided
- Bike to Work Scheme
- 22 days Annual Leave
- TLC (Tech Loyalty Club)
- Life Cover
- Social Club