Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 21 brands across 20 dealerships with a team of 650 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands. The Group’s robust and diversified business model has delivered 14 consecutive years of profit growth. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivalled career path we can offer. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
A rare and exciting opportunity exists for a highly professional and experienced Sales Executive with a proven track record in premium motor sales to join our team at Porsche Centre, Dublin.
To sell the range of new and used Porsche car products meeting agreed sales volumes using the Groups sales process. To ensure the highest degree of customer service at all times.
- To sell the maximum number of new and used Porsche vehicles through the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time achieve the best profit for the Dealership.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part exchange.
- Maintain showroom and displays to the required Porsche standard to include the availability of brochures and display of Porsche vehicles.
- Using various sources, prospect for new and used car customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities.
- Follow precisely and consistently the Joe Duffy Group sales process.
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls.
- Introduce customers to Aftersales staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and procedures.
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all Porsche products, accessories and prices.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- To participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales
Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with customers, colleagues and suppliers of all levels. Actively listens to others views and requests. Obtains information and checks level of understanding through effective questioning techniques.
Able to interact with customers in a professional manner. Identifies and understands customer requirements, and how these can be met through the products and services that are offered through Porsche Centre Dublin. Able to translate this into actions in order to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
Gathers and records verbal and numerical data in a comprehensive and effective manner. Analyses information for completeness and accuracy. Identifies key data, omissions and issues, escalating where necessary.
Approaches tasks and interactions with others in a systematic and structured manner. Supports the implementation and maintenance of proper controls and processes within the department or function. Uses systems efficiently and in accordance with policy. Takes appropriate action where there have been lapses in processes and escalates where necessary.
Develops productive and cooperative relationships with customers and colleagues, through the use of rapport building techniques, empathy and effective interpersonal skills. Approaches sensitive situations with consideration for others and works to achieve constructive outcomes.
Influencing and Negotiating
Able to influence others to accept or agree to their viewpoint or a proposed course of action through the use of convincing and reasonable arguments, supported by the effective use of the key features and unique selling points of relevant products and services. Negotiates fairly and effectively, supporting their position with well-reasoned arguments. Develops an approach designed to achieve win-win situations for customers, colleagues, Porsche Centre Dublin and the manufacturer.
Develops and maintains a level of knowledge on the motor industry and the products and services that are offered through Porsche Centre Dublin.
Aligned to the Group and Porsche brand values and demonstrates these in their behaviours and approach to people and tasks. Displays honesty and integrity in everything they do.
This is an exciting opportunity for further career development and to be a part of the Group’s future success. We offer a highly competitive salary, generous on-target earnings and benefits.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate feel free to apply with your up to date CV and cover note.