New Car Sales Manager
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 21 brands across 20 dealerships with a team of 650 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands. The Group’s robust and diversified business model has delivered 14 consecutive years of profit growth. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivaled career path we can offer. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
New Car Sales Manager at Joe Duffy BMW
Due to on-going growth, we are looking for an experienced and highly professional New Car Sales Manager with a track record in new car sales performance to join our group:
- As new car sales manager you will manage, develop and appraise your sales team to ensure they reach their full potential.
- Target driven and with an entrepreneurial approach to sales and marketing you will ensure that the highest level of customer care, that is synonymous with the Joe Duffy Group.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets for new vehicles in conjunction with the existing sales team.
- To sell the maximum number of new vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time delivering a commercial performance for the new car department.
- Maintain showroom and displays to the required Joe Duffy and manufacturer standard.
- To actively develop new clients and manage existing clients.
- Manage the preparation and handover of new Vehicles within the department.
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- Drive and follow robust business process and practice at all times.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and build rapport with existing and new customers.
- Lead, coach and mentor the Sales team.
- Develops, consistently monitors and adjusts sales goals to achieve Company and franchise objectives.
- On a weekly and monthly basis, monitors sales profitability to ensure strategic goals are being met.
- Successful track record in motor retail new car sales.
- Have financial and commercial acumen, this is key to success in the role.
- Monitor department performance against Group KPI’s, targets and budgets.
- Highly motivated and self-driven to achieve goals.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver strong and persuasive sales presentations.
- Strong skill in closing deals and turning enquiries into sales.
- Ability to negotiate objections with credibility and authority.
This is an exciting opportunity for further career development and to be a part of the Group’s future success. We offer a highly competitive salary, generous on-target earnings and excellent benefits package.