Head of Sales required
Joe Duffy Jaguar Land Rover are looking for a new Head of Sales for our state of the art, flagship facility located in Airside Retail Park Swords.
The mission of this role is to contribute to the success of Joe Duffy Jaguar Land Rover by successfully achieving sales goals and objectives relevant to the components of the Group’s strategic plan. The successful candidate will oversee the Sales department.
With a strategic approach the successful applicant will take on the Head of Sales role and their ability to lead by example will be critical to success. They will be very hands on in the role and be customer facing at all times.
If you have what it takes, we can offer an excellent working environment with an employer of choice and a hugely progressive and ambitious Company.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets for new and used vehicles in conjunction with the existing sales team.
- Maintain showroom and displays to the required Joe Duffy and manufacturer standard.
- Using various sources, prospect for new and used car customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- Drive and follow robust business process and practice at all times.
- Identify and maximise new opportunities to generate increase in revenue in the sales division.
- Maintain and enhance Manufacturer Relationship at all times.
- Develops, consistently monitors and adjusts sales goals to achieve Company and franchise objectives.
- Proactively works with Sales executives and the management team to develop action plans to immediately correct performance in order to consistently meet and exceed sales goals, whilst also providing mentoring to the Sales team.
- Analyses market and franchise data to develop growth plan and identify areas of opportunity.
- Works closely with the Brand Director to develop and implement effective cost control strategies.
- On a weekly and monthly basis, monitors sales profitability to ensure strategic goals are being met.
If you would like to learn more about this role head across to our Career Page
or contact our HR department directly : email@example.com