We are looking for a qualified Technician who wants to take the next step in their career to lead our team of Technicians and Apprentices in the daily operations of the workshop. Key elements of this role include:
- To achieve parts and service volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the Technician team to be fully competent in their job roles.
- To closely monitor and manage all workshop KPI’s, mainly productivity and efficiency.
- To manage the ordering of vehicle parts and monitor all service processes, ensuring that all customers receive excellent customer service.
- Working closely with front of house staff to ensure that our customers receive a level of service that is second to none.
- Ensuring all company and manufacturer processes are managed effectively.
- Working directly with the warranty department to ensure that all repairs are claimed correctly by following the strict warranty processes.
- Maintain standards of performance of the parts and service teams through effective coaching and performance management.
- Maintain customer service standards and ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of customer satisfaction indicators within the Dealership.
- Ensure sufficient resources are available to meet servicing requirements and regularly review key operating controls (labour efficiency, labour sales, cost of sales).
- Ensure all Service processes meet ISO requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the brand ethos.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Managing People: Intellectually aware of and has a belief in the value of the human asset to current and future business success. Has the skills to draw the best performance from the people he/she manages and / or interacts with, in a manner that builds relationships and team spirit.
- Consumer and Market Focus: Prioritises the need to have an understanding of the relevant consumer and local market influences. Possesses an energy and genuine regard for the importance of the customer to the sustainability of the business and the Brand and ensures procedures and attitudes are in place throughout their area of responsibility to deliver excellent levels of service.
- Business and Commercial Know-How: Effectively analyses and interprets all types of commercial data, in order to accurately diagnose and put in place appropriate solutions to ensure business success and growth. Has the ability to anticipate and act proactively as well as responsively.
- Personal Impact: Possesses the personal impact and stature of a professional business person. Has the essential skills to make an impact with a range of people and possess a level of self-awareness that enables them to adapt their style to suit different requirements.
- Brand Alignment: Knowledgeable of and aligned to the Brand, acting as trustworthy ambassador in the eyes of the customer, staff and peers. Runs their area of responsibility in a manner that honours the Brand values and supports Brand strategy in all that it does.
We do not require the assistance of third parties or agencies - Thank You