This is a fantastic career opportunity to train as a Service Advisor with Ireland's largest motor retail group. Successful candidates will complete a minimum of six months structured and comprehensive training.
- Exceptional customer facing skills-to create customer confidence by ensuring customer awareness of all products & services available.
- Professional; highest standards of courtesy & efficiency; enthusiastic
- Computer literate - to be able to record / amend customer details accurately.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm - to handle upset / demanding customers effectively
- Accuracy in detailing customer requirements on job cards / invoice
- To follow up and provide feedback to customers on the status of their vehicle.
- To ensure that all work requested has been carried out & charged for.
- Excellent personal presentation and always reflects the company's corporate image.
Likely to be/have:
- Impeccable appearance and well presented to work in a corporate environment.
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to record accurately all relevant details
- Ability to 'up sell' additional work / accessories
- An ability to absorb and understand technical data and explain it to our customers as required
If your priority is excellent customer service and you would like to work for Ireland's leading motor retail group apply online today!
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer excellent benefits including;
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Industry Leading Training and Progression Plans
- Life Cover
- Social Club
- Bike to Work
- 22 days annual leave
This is a Trainee role and Joe Duffy Group have a comprehensive training programme in place which is tailored to suit individual's needs, and can take six months plus to complete. During this programme, you will receive a lot of training in the Joe Duffy Group process, database management, marketing, customer service and everything you will require to have a successful career in aftersales. During this training, the emphasis is on learning and developing your skills, being mentored, observing experienced service advisors, classroom and brand training.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate strong customer service, telesales, retail sales or customer contact experience. You do not need to have motor experience, but have a desire and understanding of the motor trade.