The Trainee Sales Executive will embark on a training programme with the aim of achieving the required standards of performance to allow them to become top Performing Audi Sales Executive.
The main areas of learning will be:
- Follow Audi North Dublin's sales process rigidly in pursuit of vehicle sales
- To follow instruction and take guidance from our Head of Sales
- Manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat and new business
- Effectively manage the customer through the entire sales process; from enquiry to delivery and beyond.
- Achieve agreed sales targets for new and or used vehicles.
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with customers to ensure repeat business.
- Maintain and accurately record all customer contact/details using in house computer systems
- Complete accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange, agreeing values with the Sales Manager.
- Actively achieve targets on a daily basis.
- Attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge and increase skills
- Achieve the standards required and become a Sales Executive
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following excellent benefits including;
This is a 'Trainee Sales Executive' role. Joe Duffy Group have a comprehensive training programme in place which is tailored to suit individual's needs, and can take nine months to complete. During this programme, you will receive a lot of training in the Joe Duffy Group sales process, database management, marketing, customer service and everything you will require to have a successful career in motor sales. During this training, the emphasis is on learning and developing your sales skills, being mentored, observing senior sales executives, classroom and brand training. During the majority of this training, you will not be expected to sell, but that is the end goal.
It is essential that applicants have a Full Clean Driving Licence. Ideally you will be able to demonstrate strong customer service, telesales, retail sales or customer contact experience. You do not need to have motor experience, but have a desire and understanding of the motor trade. This position may also suit a graduate looking to pursue a career in Motor Sales.
If you are passionate and believe you have got what it takes to make a success within our organisation and want a career, not just a job - submit your CV and cover letter online today!
We do not require the assistance of third parties or Agencies - Thank you