This is a fantastic opportunity to train as an Aftersales Advisor (Service and Parts). Successful candidate will complete a minimum of six months training period.
- Exceptional customer facing skills - to create customer confidence by ensuring customer awareness of all products & services available.
- Excellent personal presentation and always reflects the company's corporate image.
- Professional; highest standards of courtesy & efficiency; enthusiastic
- Computer literate - to be able to record / amend customer details accurately.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm - to handle upset / demanding customers effectively
- Accuracy in detailing customer requirements on job cards / invoice
- To follow up and provide feedback to customers on the status of their vehicle.
- To ensure that all work requested has been carried out & charged for.
Likely to be/have:
- Impeccable appearance and well presented to work in a corporate environment.
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to record accurately all relevant details
- Ability to 'up sell' additional work / accessories
- An ability to absorb and understand technical data and explain it to our customers as required
If you're priority is excellent customer service and you'd like to work for Ireland's leading motor retail group apply online today!
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package including:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Industry Leading Training and Progression Plans
- Life Cover
- Social Club
- Bike to Work
- 22 days annual leave