About The Group:
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 21 brands across 23 dealerships with a team of 650 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands. The Group’s robust and diversified business model has delivered 14 consecutive years of profit growth. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivalled career path we can offer. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on Volkswagen motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled times.
- To care for customers’ Volkswagen vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- To carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
- To build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on Volkswagen vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs.
- To share skills and knowledge to develop others within the dealership.
- To enhance the reputation of our Joe Duffy Volkswagen Dealership at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- Repair and test Volkswagen vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Operations Manager and supervisory staff.
- Carry out all work to the highest standard to ensure total customer satisfaction and repeat/ incremental business.
- Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage.
- Recognise and report on Volkswagen vehicle and component serviceability with an emphasis on customer and public safety.
- Ensure that all faults and concerns are reported orally and recorded in writing on the job card and the Vehicle Health Check forms is fully completed. Serious concerns should be raised with the Service Operations Manager or Service Advisor.
- Read, understand and implement the Volkswagen technical service instruction data and improved working practices.
- Recover damaged or defective vehicles as directed with an emphasis on personnel safety as well as customer vehicle and contents security.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a bonus scheme along with excellent benefits including:
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Industry leading training and progressions plans including Joe Duffy and Manufacturer brand training/certification and Hybrid training
Bike to Work Scheme
- Tool box allowance and uniform provided
- 22 days annual leave
- Life cover
- Social Club