Service Manager at Audi Limerick
- To achieve service volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the service team to be fully competent in their job roles.
- Manage all Service processes and to ensure all customers receive excellent customer service.
- Maintain standards of performance of the service team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Recruit and select the service team members in line with organisational and manufacturer requirements.
- Maintain high levels of customer service standards and ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of Brand service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators within the Group.
- Ensure sufficient resources are available to meet servicing requirements and regularly review key operating controls (labour efficiency, labour sales, cost of sales) so that they are in line with Group operating requirements.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the market, ensuring that service marketing campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Ensure all Service processes meet Group and Manufacturer requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the team ethos.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring employees comply with Health and Safety requirements.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Proven experience of running a successful service workshop.
- Sound business acumen, and the capability to control costs and increase profits.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Proven people management skills and leadership ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Desire to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to work to high standards.
- Strong IT and administration skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- A full and valid driving license.
In return for the above we will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with a very attractive remuneration package.