Candidate Requirements -Must have previous experience as a Service Advisor in the motor industry
- Exceptional customer facing skills - to create customer confidence by ensuring customer awareness of all products & services available.
- Excellent personal presentation and always reflects the company's corporate image.
- Professional; highest standards of courtesy & efficiency; enthusiastic
- Computer literate - to be able to record / amend customer details accurately.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm - to handle upset / demanding customers effectively
- Accuracy in detailing customer requirements on job cards / invoice
- To follow up and provide feedback to customers on the status of their vehicle.
- To ensure that all work requested has been carried out & charged for.
Likely to be/have:
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor in the motor industry
- Impeccable appearance and well presented to work in a corporate environment.
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to record accurately all relevant details
- Ability to 'up sell' additional work / accessories
- An ability to absorb and understand technical data and explain it to our customers as required
- If you're priority is excellent customer service and you'd like to work for Ireland's leading motor retail group apply online today!
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a bonus scheme along with excellent benefits including;
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Industry leading training and progressions plans
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Life Cover