Service Advisor – Audi North Dublin
Exit 5 M50, Dublin North
Due to on-going growth within the group, we are now recruiting for an experienced Service Advisor to join our state-of-the-art Audi dealership in North Dublin.
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 21 brands across 23 dealerships with a team of 650 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands.
In May 2023, Joe Duffy Group was announced as Ireland 9th Best Employer in the Sunday Independent. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivalled career path we can offer. We are looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
Due to continued growth within our business, Audi North Dublin is currently seeking a dynamic and ambitious Service Advisor to join our state-of-the-art north Dublin dealership.
Must have a full Irish or EU driving licence and previous experience in the motor industry
- Exceptional customer facing skills - to create customer confidence by ensuring customer awareness of all products & services available.
- Excellent personal presentation and always reflects the company's corporate image.
- Professional; highest standards of courtesy & efficiency; enthusiastic
- Computer literate - to be able to record / amend customer details accurately.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm - to handle upset / demanding customers effectively
- Accuracy in detailing customer requirements on job cards / invoice
- To follow up and provide feedback to customers on the status of their vehicle.
- To ensure that all work requested has been carried out & charged for.
Likely to be/have:
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor in the motor industry
- Impeccable appearance and well presented to work in a corporate environment.
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to record accurately all relevant details
- Ability to 'up sell' additional work / accessories
- An ability to absorb and understand technical data and explain it to our customers as required
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package including:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Industry Leading Training and Progression Plans
- Life Cover
- Social Club
- Bike to Work
- 22 days annual leave
If your priority is excellent customer service and you'd like to work for Ireland's leading motor retail group then apply online today!