Requirements-must have previous experience as a Service Advisor in Motor retail:
- To be the focal and experienced point of contact for Porsche Centre Dublin customers requiring servicing or repair to their vehicles.
- Managing the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the Dealership and the customer, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- To manage all service telephone and walk-in enquiries on behalf of the dealership.
- Qualify service needs and diagnose vehicle running problems where appropriate.
- Establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
- Calculate workshop capacity insuring that all details are entered onto the service workshop loading system.
- Manage the handover and administration of Customer Service Vehicles. Explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation.
- Manage any necessary liaison with department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction. Follow up in line with dealership procedures.
- Understand and adhere to manufacturer brand service requirements.
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the dealership.
- Maintain product knowledge on the manufacturer range.
- Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with customers, colleagues and suppliers of all levels. Actively listens to others views and requests. Obtains information and checks level of understanding through effective questioning techniques.
• Customer Focus
Able to interact with customers in a professional manner. Identifies and understands customer requirements, and how these can be met through the products and services that are offered through the dealership. Able to translate this into actions in order to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Analytical Ability
Gathers and records verbal and numerical data in a comprehensive and effective manner. Analyses information for completeness and accuracy. Identifies key data, omissions and issues, escalating where necessary.
• Effecting Control
Approaches tasks and interactions with others in a systematic and structured manner. Supports the implementation and maintenance of proper controls and processes within the department or function. Uses systems efficiently and in accordance with policy. Takes appropriate action where there have been lapses in processes and escalates where necessary.
• Relationship Building
Develops productive and cooperative relationships with customers and colleagues, through the use of rapport building techniques, empathy and effective interpersonal skills. Approaches sensitive situations with consideration for others and works to achieve constructive outcomes.
• Influencing and Negotiating
Able to influence others to accept or agree to their viewpoint or a proposed course of action through the use of convincing and reasonable arguments, supported by the effective use of the key features and unique selling points of relevant products and services. Negotiates fairly and effectively, supporting their position with well reasoned arguments. Develops an approach designed to achieve win-win situations for customers, colleagues, manufacturer and Brand.
• Commercial Awareness
Develops and maintains a level of knowledge on the motor industry and the products and services that are offered through the dealership appropriate to their role.
• Brand Alignment
Aligned to the Group brand values and demonstrates these in their behaviours and approach to people and tasks. Displays honesty and integrity in everything they do.