Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading Motor retail group and currently has 16 dealerships representing 20 brands. With a brand portfolio including, Audi, BMW, MINI, BMW Motorrad, BMWi, Mazda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Kia, Ford, Volkswagen, Porsche and locations in Dublin, Cork, Navan, Limerick and Athlone, we are Ireland’s fastest growing motor group. The Joe Duffy Group has a proud heritage of providing excellent customer care from the foundation of its first BMW dealership in 1972.
Joe Duffy Group is seeking to recruit a part- time professional Corporate Receptionist/Showroom Host based at Dublin North, Charlestown, Dublin 11. This is for a Saturday only.
To provide and deliver an exceptionally high standard of customer service. Ensure that the customer experience is outstanding and received by all customers who to come visit or contact our Dealership. As this role dictates the atmosphere for our entire showroom and is the first point of contact for our customers and visitors, it is imperative that all customers or visitors to dealerships are greeted promptly and efficiently with a high degree of warmth and professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following responsibilities are core to the effective performance of the Receptionist/Showroom Host:
• To retain ownership of the customer until the Sales, Service, Parts or any other departments have dealt with the customer
• Encourage rapport building with customers who are waiting and ensure they are not left unattended for long periods of time
• To take an operational approach and welcome customers and visitors to the showroom with warmth, in a prompt, efficient and professional manner whilst providing hospitality as required (tea/coffee/water etc).
• To be familiar with the overall daily operations within the Reception Department
• To bring any problems or situations which affect the smooth running of the Department immediately to the attention of the Head of Sales or the Head of Aftersales.
• To maintain good working relationships with management and colleagues to facilitate the achievement of the company’s goals
• To ensure the Reception area, Customer Coffee Area and Lounge area, Children's play area and Kitchen are kept clean, tidy and presentable at all times, as outlined by Company Policy
• To ensure all catering supplies for the Coffee Lounge are in stock, fresh, well presented and accessible to customers
• To take full responsibility of all the associated tasks to ensure an efficient and smooth operation within the Reception are and department
• To notify a Manager of any breakdown or damage to equipment
• To action any reasonable request by Senior Management in the dealership
• To take an active part in upholding the company’s health and safety policy
• To comply with company legislation as set out in the conditions of employment.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, apply online today with your current CV.
Third Party Or Agency Assistance is Not Required - Thank You