Sales Executive Apprenticeship
The Sales Executive Apprentice will embark on a 12-month apprenticeship inhouse training programme which will lead to qualifying as a Joe Duffy Group Sales Executive.
What your training will include:
- All elements of the Joe Duffy Group sales process including appraisal, test drive and customer follow up.
- Mentoring and guidance from your Sales Manager.
- Learning to manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems.
- The customer journey from enquiry to delivery and beyond.
- Building a rapport and lasting relationships with customers.
- Maintaining and accurately recording all customer contact details using our in-house systems.
- How to conduct accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange and agreeing on values with the Sales Manager.
- Regular training to maintain product knowledge and increase skills.
- How to achieve the standards required and become a Sales Executive.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of working in a retail capacity or a customer service/hospitality environment, demonstrating a commitment to providing customers with an exceptional level of service.
- Can demonstrate a strong work ethic with excellent organisation & negotiation skills.
- Warm and friendly personality portraying a professional and corporate image to all our customers (both face to face and over the phone).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a commitment to providing excellent customer delight by always going the extra mile.
- A disciplined approach to following our processes from start to finish.
- A full clean Driving Licence.
During the apprenticeship, we will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent benefits package. In addition to a basic salary, we offer the following benefits:
- Employment Assistance Programme.
- Industry-leading training and progression plans.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- 22 days of Annual Leave.
- Life cover.
- Active Social Club.
As a Joe Duffy Group Sales Executive Apprentice, you will take part in our comprehensive training programme. You will receive extensive training about the Joe Duffy Group sales process, database management, marketing, customer service and everything you will require to have a successful career in motor sales. During this training, the emphasis is on learning and developing your sales skills, being mentored, observing senior sales executives, classroom, brand and product training.
This is a fast-paced, dynamic industry, and applicants must have a strong work ethic with an appetite to learn and develop throughout the programme. You do not need to have motor experience. This position may also suit a graduate looking to pursue a career in Motor Sales.
If you are passionate about customer service, are driven and ambitious and believe that you have what it takes and want a career, not just a job - submit your CV and cover letter online today!
We do not require the assistance of third parties or Agencies - Thank you