Looking to join a fast paced energetic and dynamic HR team?
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s fastest growing motor retail group and represents some of the most iconic brands in the motoring world including Porsche, Land Rover, Jaguar, BMW, BMWi, Audi, Volvo, Kia, Volkswagen, Ford, Mazda and MINI. Employing over 460 employees across 21 locations, the Group is continuing to expand and has won both the Deloitte Best Managed Company and European Business Awards. This is a very exciting time to join the Group.
Reporting to the Group HR Manager and working closely with the HR Team, you will ensure the execution and delivery of volume recruitment requirements across the Group. If you are a team player and believe that getting results and achieving goals are most important when it comes to finding the best candidates, we want you to join our team! From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you will manage the entire candidate recruitment process. We're looking for a results-driven and creative individual who has compelling interpersonal skills and also the ability to develop and maintain lasting relationships with both job applicants and hiring managers.
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be a driven and ambitious individual and must possess first-class organisational and communication skills. Given that this role involves working closely with multiple dealership management teams, a strong team ethic and ability to prioritise requirements is essential.
You will have at least two years previous talent acquisition experience in a high-volume retail business or recruitment agency. Prior knowledge/interest in the motor industry while not essential, would be an advantage.
· An understanding of and appreciation of recruitment campaigns on social media platforms.
· Attention to detail is a key element of this role as you will be drafting job descriptions and issuing contracts of employment.
· An excellent communicator and collaborator (in writing and person) who can build incredible relationships with both job applicants and internal stakeholders.
· Confidentiality is a key requirement of this role.
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Team player.
· Highly organised with effective time management skills