To diagnose, repair and service the range of Jaguar Landrover products in accordance with Jaguar Landrover’s work specifications, ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
• Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified. Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
• Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
• Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
• Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
• Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
• Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out. Liaise with Service Advisor.
• Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with HSO, warranty and Jaguar Landrover Dealer requirements.
• Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
• Work with other workshop and Jaguar Landrover Dealer colleagues to provide excellent customer service. Share best practice when appropriate.