Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 14 brands across 23 dealerships with a team of over 600 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands. The Group’s robust and diversified business model has delivered 12 consecutive years of profit growth. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivalled career path we can offer. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
Due to continued growth at Porsche Centre Dublin, we now seek a Porsche Pro to join our talented team in North Dublin!
The successful Porsche Pro will embark on a apprenticeship training programme with the aim of achieving the required standards of performance to allow them to become a top performing Porsche Pro.
The main areas of learning will be:
- Follow the Joe Duffy Group sales process rigidly in pursuit of vehicle sales
- To follow instruction and take guidance from Sales Manager
- Manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat and new business
- Effectively support the customer through the entire sales process; from enquiry to delivery and beyond.
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with customers to ensure repeat business.
- Maintain and accurately record all customer contact/details using in house computer systems
- Complete accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange, agreeing values with the Sales Manager.
- Actively achieve targets on a daily basis.
- Attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge and increase skills
- Achieve the standards required and become a Sales Executive
- Experience of working in a sales capacity or a customer service environment, demonstrating a commitment to providing our customers with an exceptional level of service.
- Previous experience of presenting products to customers highly advantageous
- Possess a strong desire to succeed in a career selling motor vehicles
- Can clearly demonstrate a strong work ethic with excellent organisation & negotiation skills
- Warm and friendly personality portraying a professional and corporate image to all our customers (both face to face and over the phone)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A disciplined approach to following a rigid process from start to finish.
- For insurance reasons a full and clean Driving Licence is a pre-requisite.
This is a apprenticeship/trainee role. Joe Duffy Group have a comprehensive training programme in place which is tailored to suit individual's needs, and can take up to twelve months to complete. During this apprenticeship, you will receive a lot of training in the Joe Duffy Group sales process, database management, marketing, customer service and everything you will require to have a successful career in motor sales. During this training, the emphasis is on learning and developing your sales skills, being mentored, observing senior sales executives, classroom and brand training. During the majority of this training, you will not be expected to sell, but that is the end goal.
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following excellent benefits including;
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Industry leading training and progressions plans
- Bike to Work Scheme
- 22 days Annual Leave
- Life cover
It is essential that applicants have a Full and Clean Driving Licence. Ideally you will be able to demonstrate strong customer service, telesales, retail sales or customer contact experience. You do not need to have motor experience, but have a desire and understanding of the motor trade. This position may also suit a graduate looking to pursue a career in Motor Sales.
If you are passionate and believe you have got what it takes to make a success within our organisation and want a career, not just a job - submit your CV and cover letter online today!
We do not require the assistance of third parties or Agencies - Thank you