A rare and very exciting opportunity exists for a highly professional and experienced Centre Principal, with a proven track record in retail motor sales a prerequisite with an understanding of aftersales. Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s largest motor retail Group. We provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities. With a strategic approach, the successful Centre Principal’s focus will be wide-ranging and include:
· Running all aspects of the dealership including New and Used car sales, associated products, parts, labour and aftersales care.
· Delivering outstanding levels of customer service.
· Recruiting, developing & retaining talented team members.
· Controlling cash flow, stocks and asset management, and monitoring financial performance on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
· Implementation of brand strategies, policies, procedures, and looking at future, forward-thinking approaches to developing the business further.
What does it take to make it and progress in Ireland’s largest retail motor Group?
· Driven to succeed in a fast-paced, target-orientated business environment, putting customers and team members first, in everything that you do.
· Self-awareness, constantly driving to improve one’s self and others performance, challenging and supporting others around them to achieve.
· Proactivity, striving to push and develop your business and your team to exceed against customer and brand expectations.
· Ability to implement and always follow robust business processes and practices.
· Visionary - create an environment where teams feel valued and engaged to the best of their ability, consistently motivating, energising and driving up performance levels.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will have the opportunity to earn an industry-leading remuneration package which includes:
· A high earning potential with competitive basic and bonus.
· Executive benefits package including a relocation package if required.
· Generous Annual leave allowance.
· Career development opportunities.
· State of the art flagship dealership.
Would you like to be part of Ireland’s largest motor group? If so, why not apply online today and one of our senior recruitment team will review your CV. If you have the right experience, then a member of the team will contact you to invite you for a first-round interview.