To source and supply franchise vehicle parts efficiently for customers and workshop vehicles, meeting agreed sales volume targets and delivering excellent customer service.
Receive, record and bin parts and consumables from the manufacturer and other suppliers ensuring accuracy of stock deliveries against agreed orders. Identify, locate, invoice and issue parts and consumables to customers and other departments using the computer system. Supply accurate and detailed parts quotations to internal departments, retail and trade customers. Administer parts invoices ensuring invoiced items are accountable. Establish customer’s needs for required parts, communicating relevant promotions and offers to customers when appropriate. Manage and control all parts administration requirements. Maintain standards in line with regulatory requirements. Manage any necessary liaison with department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction. Follow up in line with Dealer procedures. Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the Dealer. Maintain product knowledge on the full franchise range. Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
Work with existing team, to ensure that agreed targets and deadlines are met in line with guidelines, policy and procedures.
- Impeccable standards of personal presentation and grooming
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team as required
- Attention to detail and ability to follow established procedures
- Hold relevant experience of working in a Motor Parts/Sales environment - experience in franchise dealership desired but not essential.
- Ability and hunger to learn and develop
- Full, clean driving licence (no penalty points or endorsements)
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following excellent benefits including;
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Industry leading training and progressions plans
- Bike to Work Scheme
- 22 days Annual Leave
- Life cover
- Social Club