An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced motor parts advisor to progress to next stage of their career. Joe Duffy Jaguar Land Rover is currently recruiting a Parts Controller to join their Aftersales team.
Do you have four years plus experience in motor parts? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to advance.
To source and supply franchise vehicle parts efficiently for customers and workshop vehicles, meeting agreed sales volume targets and delivering excellent customer service.
Work with existing team, to ensure that agreed targets and deadlines are met in line with guidelines, policy and procedures.
- Impeccable standards of personal presentation and grooming
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team as required
- Attention to detail and ability to follow established procedures
- Hold relevant experience of working in a Motor Parts/Sales environment - experience in franchise dealership desired but not essential.
- Knowledge of CDK/Kerridge system is a distinct advantage
- Full, clean driving licence (no penalty points or endorsements)