To source and supply franchise vehicle parts efficiently for customers and workshop vehicles, meeting agreed sales volume targets and delivering excellent customer service.
Work with existing team, to ensure that agreed targets and deadlines are met in line with guidelines, policy and procedures.
- Impeccable standards of personal presentation and grooming
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team as required
- Attention to detail and ability to follow established procedures
- Hold relevant experience of working in a Motor Parts/Sales environment - experience in franchise dealership desired but not essential.
- Ability and hunger to learn and develop
- Full, clean driving licence (no penalty points or endorsements)
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following excellent benefits including;