To source and supply franchise vehicle parts efficiently for customers and workshop vehicles, meeting agreed sales volume targets and delivering excellent customer service.
- Receive, record and bin parts and consumables from the manufacturer and other suppliers ensuring accuracy of stock deliveries against agreed orders.
- Identify, locate, invoice and issue parts and consumables to customers and other departments using the computer system.
- Supply accurate and detailed parts quotations to internal departments, retail and trade customers.
- Administer parts invoices ensuring invoiced items are accountable.
- Establish customers needs for required parts, communicating relevant promotions and offers to customers when appropriate.
- Manage and control all parts administration requirements.
- Maintain standards in line with regulatory requirements.
- Manage any necessary liaison with department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction. Follow up in line with Dealer procedures.
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the Dealer.
- Maintain product knowledge on the full franchise range.
- Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
Work with existing team, to ensure that agreed targets and deadlines are met in line with guidelines, policy and procedures.
- Impeccable standards of personal presentation and grooming
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team as required
- Attention to detail and ability to follow established procedures
- Hold relevant experience of working in a Motor Parts| Sales environment - experience in franchise dealership desired but not essential.
- Ability and hunger to learn and develop
- Full, clean driving licence (no penalty points or endorsements)
If you have got the skills and experience we seek, apply online today