Due to ongoing growth at Joe Duffy Jaguar Land Rover, we are now seeking a Parts Advisor to join our modern, busy Dealership!
To source and supply franchise vehicle parts efficiently for customers and workshop vehicles, meeting agreed sales volume targets and delivering excellent customer service.
• Receive, record and bin parts and consumables from the manufacturer and other suppliers ensuring accuracy of stock deliveries against agreed orders.
• Identify, locate, invoice and issue parts and consumables to customers and other departments using the computer system.
• Supply accurate and detailed parts quotations to internal departments, retail and trade customers.
• Administer parts invoices ensuring invoiced items are accountable.
• Establish customers needs for required parts, communicating relevant promotions and offers to customers when appropriate.
• Manage and control all parts administration requirements.
• Maintain standards in line with regulatory requirements.
• Manage any necessary liaison with department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction. Follow up in line with Dealer procedures.
• Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the Dealer.
• Maintain product knowledge on the full franchise range.
• Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
Work with existing team, to ensure that agreed targets and deadlines are met in line with guidelines, policy and procedures.
If you have the skills and experience we seek, apply online today.
We do not require Third Party or Agency assistance - Thank You