Parts Advisor - Joe Duffy Jaguar Land Rover
Airside Retail Park, Swords
Due to on-going growth within Joe Duffy Group, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced or junior Parts Advisor to join our team in Airside, Swords working with Jaguar and Land Rover.
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 21 brands across 23 dealerships with a team of 650 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands.
In May 2023, Joe Duffy Group was announced as Ireland 9th Best Employer in the Sunday Independent. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivalled career path we can offer. We are looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
To source and supply franchise vehicle parts efficiently for customers and workshop vehicles, meeting agreed sales volume targets and delivering excellent customer service.
• Receive, record and bin parts and consumables from the manufacturer and other suppliers ensuring accuracy of stock deliveries against agreed orders.
• Identify, locate, invoice and issue parts and consumables to customers and other departments using the computer system.
• Supply accurate and detailed parts quotations to internal departments, retail and trade customers.
• Administer parts invoices ensuring invoiced items are accountable.
• Establish customers needs for required parts, communicating relevant promotions and offers to customers when appropriate.
• Manage and control all parts administration requirements.
• Maintain standards in line with regulatory requirements.
• Manage any necessary liaison with department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction. Follow up in line with Dealer procedures.
• Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the Dealer.
• Maintain product knowledge on the full franchise range.
• Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
Work with existing team, to ensure that agreed targets and deadlines are met in line with guidelines, policy and procedures.
- Previous motor retail parts experience is a distinct advantage
- Impeccable standards of personal presentation and grooming
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team as required
- Attention to detail and ability to follow established procedures
- Ability and hunger to learn and develop
- Full, clean driving licence is desirable (no penalty points or endorsements)
In addition to a generous basic salary and bonus scheme, we offer the following benefits:
- Employment Assistance Programme.
- Industry-leading training and progression plans.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- 22 days of Annual Leave.
- Life cover.
- Active Social Club.
If you are interested in this role and feel you are the right match for us, then submit your CV and cover letter online today!
We do not require Third Party or Agency assistance - Thank You