Head of Aftersales - Joe Duffy Volkswagen North Dublin
About The Group:
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 21 brands across 20 dealerships with a team of 650 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands. The Group’s robust and diversified business model has delivered 14 consecutive years of profit growth. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivalled career path we can offer. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
About The Role:
Reporting into our Divisional Head of Aftersales, this is a rare and exciting opportunity for an ambitious aftersales leader to take on the overall responsibility and to move our VW North Business to the next level.
This is a senior role that requires a strong commercial acumen and a proven track record in motor retail aftersales. As a fast-paced business, with a hands-on approach a key part of our culture, you will be expected to lead by example. Target driven, you will thrive within an entrepreneurial environment and demonstrate success by increasing profitability and improving customer and employee satisfaction.
- Extensive senior aftersales experience at manufacturer or retail level.
- An ability to assess dealership aftersales performances, you will be responsible for enhancing the aftersales processes, increasing revenues, and driving the sharing of best practices across all the Group’s dealerships.
- Responsible for leading a long-established, experienced team with natural leadership flair to develop our people and the business.
- You will need to be an influential, analytical, and motivational leader who coaches the dealership teams to achieve and exceed financial goals and shares our ambition for further success.
- You will have full ownership and responsibility to drive and deliver our vision and work closely with our manufacturer partners to exceed their aspirations.
This is an exciting opportunity for further career development and to be part of the Group’s future success.