Group HR Administrator
Looking to join a fast paced energetic and dynamic HR team?
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s fastest growing motor retail group and represents some of the most iconic brands in the motoring world including Porsche, Land Rover, Jaguar, BMW, BMWi, Audi, Volvo, Kia, Volkswagen, Ford, Mazda and MINI. Employing over 510 employees across 21 locations, the Group is continuing to expand and has won both the Deloitte Best Managed Company and European Business Awards. This is a very exciting time to join the Group.
Reporting to the Group HR Manager, you will ensure the execution and delivery of a wide range of HR administration tasks. If you are a team player and believe that getting results and achieving goals are most important when it comes to finding the best candidates, we want you to join our team! We are looking for a results-driven and creative individual who has compelling interpersonal, administration and IT skills coupled with the desire to be part of and learn in a busy HR department.
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be a driven and ambitious individual and must possess first-class administration and communication skills. Previous HR administration experience is a distinct advantage in a high-volume retail business, hospitality or professional services environment. This is a busy company, and it is essential that you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment!
- To provide a professional HR administration service both within the department and also to the company by answering queries and dealing with requests in a timely manner.
- Issuing letters of offer and employment contracts
- Setting up all new starters on the HR system and ensuring all records are accurate and in line with process
- Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave.
- Identifying and streamlining HR Administration tasks in conjunction with the HR team
- Assisting with the set up and logistics for induction and training
- Ensure all new starters complete manual handling training
- Set up all new starters and process leavers on the HR system and internal directory
- Work closely with the payroll team to provide various reports for payroll purposes
- Take ownership of taking staff photographs of all new starters and transferring to internal systems
- Support the HR team on strategic projects and initiatives
- Ad hoc duties as required
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience as a HR administrator is a distinct advantage
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Attention to detail is a key prerequisite for this role
- A strong work ethic with the desire to learn all aspects of the HR function
- Full clean driving licence is essential
- Attention to detail is a key element of this role
- An excellent communicator and collaborator (in writing and person) who can build incredible relationships with both job applicants and internal stakeholders.
- Confidentiality is a key requirement of this role.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Team player.
- Highly organised with effective time management skills