Diagnostic Technician at Audi North Dublin
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 21 brands across 20 dealerships with a team of 650 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands. The Group’s robust and diversified business model has delivered 14 consecutive years of profit growth. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivalled career path we can offer. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
To diagnose, repair and service the range of Audi products in accordance with Audi’s work specifications, ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
- Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified.
- Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
- Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
- Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out.
- Liaise with Service Advisors.
- Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with HSO, warranty and Audi Dealer requirements.
- Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
- Work with other workshop and Audi Dealer colleagues to provide excellent customer service. Share best practice when appropriate.
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a bonus scheme along with excellent benefits including:
- Guaranteed Audi manufacturer training courses to develop technical skills in Electric, Hybrid, High Voltage and ICE vehicles
- Career progression opportunities available to the right candidate
- State of the art facilities
- Tool Box Allowance and Uniform Provided
- TLC (Tech Loyalty Club)
- Life Cover
- Bike to Work Scheme
- 22 days Annual Leave
- Social Club
- Employment Assistance Programme