To provide and deliver an exceptionally high standard of customer service and ensure the team drive to exceptional levels of service. Ensure that the customer experience is outstanding and received by all customers who to come visit or contact our Dealership. As this role dictates the atmosphere for our entire showroom and is the first point of contact for our customers and visitors, it is imperative that all customers or visitors to our Dealership are greeted promptly and efficiently with a high degree of warmth and professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following responsibilities are core to the effective performance of the Receptionist/Showroom Host:
• To meet and warmly welcome all customers and visitors to our showrooms. To receive and appropriately direct telephone calls to required areas in an efficient and timely manner. To offer hospitality to customers visiting our dealerships and ensure they receive unrivalled levels of attention and care.
•To retain ownership of the customer until the Sales, Service, Parts or any other departments have dealt with the customer
• Encourage rapport building with customers who are waiting and ensure they are not left unattended for long periods of time
• To take an operational approach and welcome customers and visitors to the showroom with warmth, in a prompt, efficient and professional manner whilst providing hospitality as required (tea/coffee/water etc).
• To be familiar with the overall daily operations within the Reception Department
• To bring any problems or situations which affect the smooth running of the Department immediately to the attention of the Head of Sales or the Head of Aftersales.
• To maintain good working relationships with management and colleagues to facilitate the achievement of the company’s goals
• To ensure the Reception area, Customer Coffee Area and Lounge area, Children's play area and Kitchen are kept clean, tidy and presentable at all times, as outlined by Company Policy
• To ensure all catering supplies for the Coffee Lounge are in stock, fresh, well presented and accessible to customers
• To take full responsibility of all the associated tasks to ensure an efficient and smooth operation within the Reception are and department
• To notify a Manager of any breakdown or damage to equipment
• To action any reasonable request by the Head of Sales, Head of Aftersales, Dealer Principal or Managing Director
• To take an active part in upholding the company’s health and safety policy
• To comply with company legislation as set out in the conditions of employment
Our Business is open six days per week.
If you are passionate and believe you have got what it takes to make a success within our organisation and want a career, not just a job - submit your CV and cover letter online today!
We do not require the assistance of third parties or Agencies - Thank you