The Joe Duffy Group is now recruiting a professional host to join our team at our state of the art and iconic Porsche Facility in Charlestown, Ext 5, M50.
An excellent communicator with an eye for attention to detail you will support our business to ensure our customers and visitors gain the highest level of customer experience throughout their visit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Facilitate the full Porsche meet & greet whilst being organised and proactive to ensure both our customers and visitors have an individual experience in line with our own and brand expectations.
- To retain ownership of the customer until the Sales, Service, Parts or any other departments have dealt with the customer
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- To undertake administration tasks.
- Encourage rapport building with customers who are waiting and ensure they are not left unattended for long periods of time
- To take an operational approach and welcome customers and visitors to the showroom with warmth, in a prompt, efficient and professional manner whilst providing hospitality as required (tea/coffee/water etc).
- To be familiar with the overall daily operations within the Reception Department and to bring any problems or situations which affect the smooth running of the business immediately to the attention of a Senior Manager.
- To maintain good working relationships with management and colleagues to facilitate the achievement of the company’s goals
- Assist with showroom preparation including merchandise and displays
- Support the Centre Management team with ad-hoc administration.
- Be proactive in maintaining professional standards of personal and Centre presentation and to ensure the Reception area, Coffee Lounge are kept clean, tidy and presentable at all times, as outlined by Company Policy
- To ensure all catering supplies for our Lounge area are in stock, fresh, well presented and accessible to customers
- To take full responsibility of all the associated tasks to ensure an efficient and smooth operation within the Reception are and department
- To notify a Manager of any breakdown or damage to equipment
- To action any reasonable request by Sales, Aftersales, head of Business or CEO
- To take an active part in upholding the company’s health and safety policy
- To comply with company legislation as set out in the conditions of employment