Contact Centre Advisor
Joining the Contact Centre team for the Joe Duffy Group you will be working as a member of a busy Outbound team focusing on business development and customer retention. This is a fast paced and exciting role with world class brands and large scope for further career development.
The successful candidate will be a self-driven and results orientated and must possess first-class organisation and customer service skills. Given that this role involves working closely with multiple dealerships, a strong team ethic and ability to organise work is essential. Previous experience in a call centre background or motor trade is required.
Specific Tasks and Duties:
- Dealing with outbound service and sales queries by phone
- Complete logging of all calls within our system
- Follow all processes provided to ensure smooth flow for each dealership
- Identify any queries a customer may have and offer a suitable solution
- Follow up on any promises made to customers or dealerships
- Capture all relevant customer information
- Work towards and exceed all KPI targets set
- Respond to all queries within agreed SLA and ensure responses are correct and professional
- Adhoc duties as required
- Strive to deliver Industry leading customer service to all our customers
- Complete daily trackers and send by at the end of the day to your manager
- Customer focused
- Target driven
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate credibly with internal & external partners
- IT literate (Microsoft Excel in particular) with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in outbound selling would be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team player
- Highly organized with effective time management skills
- Trustworthy - with the ability to work on confidential and business critical projects
- The successful candidate will work with highly professional and motivated colleagues who value and support your contribution
Hours of Work:
Standard hours of work are 8.30am to 5:30pm.
The Contact Centre is based in Airside Retail Park, Swords in North County Dublin.