• Be responsible for the condition of all new and used vehicles delivered to the group including cleanliness, documentation, keys etc.
• Prepare vehicles in line with PDI and Dealer requirements.
• Ensure any damage is notified to the relevant manager in order that appropriate action can be taken.
• Wash and valet cars in line with Dealer standards.
• Inspect vehicles with sales/service person prior to customer handover.
• Ensure regular stocks of cleaning materials.
• Assist in maintaining the Dealership clean and tidy.
• Maintain safe working practices and standards of the Dealer.
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary with excellent benefits including:
A full clean driving licence is an essential requirement for this role