Audi Group Booking Advisor
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading Motor retail group with a team of over 500 people, we represent 17 Brands, 21 franchises, with 22 Nationwide locations based in Dublin, Navan, Drogheda, Athlone, Cork and Limerick. With state of the art facilities in both Sales and Aftersales across our dealerships, we strive to provide the highest level of customer service in the country.
As an integral part of the Audi North Dublin, Audi Limerick and Audi Approved : plus Drogheda Aftersales Teams, you will be responsible for liasing with our customers by telephone and e mail to arrange service bookings in a professional and efficient manner.
Key requirements of the role:
- Adhere and follow the internal comprehensive Service Booking Process at all times.
- Responsible for specific dealership and manufacturer aftersales campaigns so that our customers are aware and are booked in for same.
- Engaging and communicating with new and existing customers in relation to their specific vehicle maintenance schedules.
- Work closely with the Audi aftersales teams to ensure that bookings are confirmed and diarised.
- Provide various periodic reporting to Audi and Group Management.
- Attend weekly meetings with Service Managers.
- Manage, book and ensure efficient allocation of service loan cars.
- Outbound calls and follow ups for service offers and campaigns and manage Outbound Warranty Bookings/Recalls.
- Keep customers updated of safety procedures.
- Previous experience and proven track record of working in a customer service or call centre environment.
- Computer literate and courteous demeanour.
- Resilient with the ability to work under pressure.
- Exemplary communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Attention to detail is a key requirement of the role.
- Kerridge/CDK experience is a distinct advantage.