Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 21 brands across 20 dealerships with a team of 650 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands. The Group’s robust and diversified business model has delivered 14 consecutive years of profit growth. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivaled career path we can offer. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
We are currently welcoming applications from ambitious individuals with a passion for the motor industry to begin an Apprenticeship Programme. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to pursue a career as a Vehicle Technician with a view to becoming a competent and fully trained with an internationally recognised qualification.
- The Apprentice Programme will ensure that you are trained to learn how to undertake the repairs and servicing of motor vehicles; detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repairs; and ensure that all work is completed safely, complying with manufacturers’ and industry guidelines.
- The duration of the apprenticeship is a minimum of 4 years. The apprenticeship system is a modular standards-based system comprising of seven alternating phases of training and development four on-the-job and three off-the-job phases. On successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will receive a FETAC/QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft. This qualification is recognised both nationally and internationally.
- The successful candidate will have a keen interest in motor vehicles, it is essential that you have a minimum grade achieved in English, Maths and a Science based subject. YOu must have a full driving licence.
- You will be enthusiastic, committed and confident with an analytical and methodical way of thinking and it is paramount that you can demonstrate a high regard for customer care and professionalism and a willingness to commit to the apprenticeship with a view to qualifying as a Motor Technician and continuing your career within Joe Duffy Group whereby additional manufacturing training and development programmes can be undertaken.
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. We offer excellent benefits including:
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Toolbox Allowance and Uniform Provided
- Industry leading training and progressions plans
- Bike to Work Scheme
- 22 days Annual Leave