Apprentice Parts Advisor
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 14 brands across 23 dealerships with a team of over 600 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands. The Group’s robust and diversified business model has delivered 12 consecutive years of profit growth. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivaled career path we can offer. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
Due to ongoing growth at Joe Duffy Group, we are now seeking an Apprentice Parts Advisor to join our busy Athlone Dealership!
To source and supply franchise vehicle parts efficiently for customers and workshop vehicles, meeting agreed sales volume targets and delivering excellent customer service.
• Receive, record and bin parts and consumables from the manufacturer and other suppliers ensuring accuracy of stock deliveries against agreed orders.
• Identify, locate, invoice and issue parts and consumables to customers and other departments using the computer system.
• Supply accurate and detailed parts quotations to internal departments, retail and trade customers.
• Administer parts invoices ensuring invoiced items are accountable.
• Establish customers needs for required parts, communicating relevant promotions and offers to customers when appropriate.
• Manage and control all parts administration requirements.
• Maintain standards in line with regulatory requirements.
• Manage any necessary liaison with department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction. Follow up in line with Dealer procedures.
• Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the Dealer.
• Maintain product knowledge on the full franchise range.
• Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Work with existing team, to ensure that agreed targets and deadlines are met in line with guidelines, policy and procedures.
- Previous retail experience is a distinct advantage
- Impeccable standards of personal presentation and grooming
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team as required
- Attention to detail and ability to follow established procedures
- Ability and hunger to learn and develop
- Full, clean driving licence (no penalty points or endorsements)
If you have the skills and experience we seek, apply online today.
We do not require Third Party or Agency assistance - Thank You