Apprentice Business Managers
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 14 brands across 23 dealerships with a team of over 600 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands. The Group’s robust and diversified business model has delivered 12 consecutive years of profit growth. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivaled career path we can offer.
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Apprentice Business Manager to join one of our Sales Teams in Dublin.
This is a demanding role and will require a candidate with excellent communication skills and numerical ability who will train up to Business Manager standard including completing the minimum competency requirements of undertaking a Foundation Certificate in Consumer Credit or studies to QFA Diploma standard.
This is permanent full time position with genuine opportunity for career progression in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Main purpose of job: *** This is a Trainee Role - the successful candidate will train to become fully competent in the following areas ***
- To maximise the profitability of the dealership through the sale of Financial Services and Products, Finance and Insurance to customers who are purchasing a vehicle from the dealership.
- To complete the sales process in a manner that is consistent with the integrity of the dealerships and provide unrivalled levels of customer service. Customers and leads will come through the Motor Sales team in each dealership.
- To be responsible for sale of Financial Services products, finance and insurance products to all car purchasers and meet mutually agreed targets.
- Assist the dealership in effectively prospecting for new business.
- Administration (a) Accurately complete all relevant documentation to the required legal standards and those of the Financial Services provider (b) Complete and keep accurate records of car sales and F & I performance, including receipt of all payments due. (c) Administer all customer settlement enquiries (d) Ensure relationships with other sources of finance are established to handle business which may not be acceptable to another provider.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of financial services and competitor products and protect the dealership from financial and legal exposure.
- Budgets Assist in and provide information for the preparation of departmental budgets.
- Customer Service Ensure customer service standards are maintained and reflect manufacturer brand values.
- Technology - Fully utilise all available Financial Services technology within the dealership’s sales process.
- Act with honesty, integrity and professionalism in all dealings and transactions with our customers.
If you've got what we're looking for - please apply online today.
This is a Trainee level position, but when training is completed (approximately 6 months) there will be a generous commission structure and company car provided.