Apprentice Bodyshop Advisor
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 21 brands across 20 dealerships with a team of 650 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands. The Group’s robust and diversified business model has delivered 14 consecutive years of profit growth. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivaled career path we can offer. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to train as a Bodyshop Advisor with Ireland's largest motor retail group. Successful candidates will complete a minimum of six months structured and comprehensive training.
You must have a bright personality, excellent standards of personal presentation, a solid work ethic, first class customer service skills and an ability to work under pressure.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Exceptional customer facing skills - to create customer confidence by ensuring customer awareness of all products & services available.
- Excellent personal presentation and always reflects the company's corporate image.
- Professional; highest standards of courtesy & efficiency; enthusiastic
- Computer literate - to be able to record / amend customer details accurately.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm - to handle upset / demanding customers effectively
- Accuracy in detailing customer requirements on job cards / invoice
- To follow up and provide feedback to customers on the status of their vehicle.
- To ensure that all work requested has been carried out & charged for.
- Must have a full, clean driving licence
Likely to be/have:
- Previous experience as a Bodyshop or Service Advisor in the motor industry
- Impeccable appearance and well presented to work in a corporate environment.
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to record accurately all relevant details
- Ability to 'up sell' additional work / accessories
- An ability to absorb and understand technical data and explain it to our customers as required
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package:
- Industry leading training and progressions plans
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Life Cover
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Active Social Club
- 22 Days Annual Leave
This is a Trainee role and Joe Duffy Group have a comprehensive training program in place which is tailored to suit individual's needs, and can take six months to complete. During this programme, you will receive comprehensive training in the Joe Duffy Group process, database management, marketing, customer service and everything you will require to have a successful career in aftersales. During this training, the emphasis is on learning and developing your skills, being mentored, observing experienced service advisors, classroom and brand training.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate strong customer service, telesales, retail sales or customer contact experience. You do not need to have motor experience, but have a desire and understanding of the motor trade.