We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic Aftersales Manager to join our Audi Approved : plus Drogheda team.
To achieve parts and service volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the Aftersales team to be fully competent in their job roles.
To manage the sourcing and supply of vehicle parts and monitor all service processes, ensuring that all customers receive excellent customer service.
• Maintain standards of performance of the parts and service teams through effective coaching and performance management.
• Recruit and select team members in line with organisational requirements.
• Maintain customer service standards and ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of customer satisfaction indicators.
• Ensure sufficient resources are available to meet servicing requirements and regularly review key operating controls (labour efficiency, labour sales, cost of sales).
• Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through regularly reviewing key operating controls (negative stock reports, PDR’s, margin and volume performance) in line with Dealer operating requirements.
• Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
• Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the market, ensuring that marketing campaigns are relevant and targeted.
• Ensure all Service processes meet Group and Manufacturer requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner.
• Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the Dealer team ethos.
• Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
The successful candidate will ideally:
In return for the above we will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with a very attractive remuneration package.