Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 20 brands across eighteen dealerships with a team of 600 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands. The Group’s robust and diversified business model has delivered 12 consecutive years of profit growth. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivalled career path we can offer. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual to lead the Service department in one of our dealerships. The successful candidate will display drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
- To achieve service volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the service team to be fully competent in their job roles.
- Manage all Service processes and to ensure all customers receive excellent customer service.
- Maintain standards of performance of the service team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Recruit and select the service team members in line with organisational and manufacturer requirements.
- Maintain high levels of customer service standards and ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of Brand service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators within the Group.
- Ensure sufficient resources are available to meet servicing requirements and regularly review key operating controls (labour efficiency, labour sales, cost of sales) so that they are in line with Group operating requirements.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the market, ensuring that service marketing campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Ensure all Service processes meet Group and Manufacturer requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the team ethos.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring employees comply with Health and Safety requirements.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following attributes:
- Proven experience of running a successful service workshop and parts department
- Sound business acumen, and the capability to control costs and increase profits.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Proven people management skills and leadership ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Desire to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to work to high standards.
- Strong IT and administration skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- A full and valid driving license.
An excellent salary and Executive Benefits package commensurate with candidate profile will be offered.