Workshop / Service Controller with Joe Duffy Group
To achieve parts and service volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the Aftersales team to be fully competent in their job roles.
To manage the sourcing and supply of vehicle parts and monitor all service processes, ensuring that all customers receive excellent customer service.
• Maintain standards of performance of the parts and service teams through effective coaching and performance management.
• Recruit and select team members in line with organisational requirements.
• Maintain customer service standards and ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of customer satisfaction indicators within the Audi Dealership.
• Ensure sufficient resources are available to meet servicing requirements and regularly review key operating controls (labour efficiency, labour sales, cost of sales).
• Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through regularly reviewing key operating controls (negative stock reports, PDR’s, margin and volume performance) in line with Audi Dealer operating requirements.
• Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
• Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the market, ensuring that marketing campaigns are relevant and targeted.
• Ensure all Service processes meet HSO requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner.
• Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the brand ethos.
• Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
The successful candidate will have 22 days annual leave entitlements & social club membership.
• Managing People: Intellectually aware of and has a belief in the value of the human asset to current and future business success. Has the skills to draw the best performance from the people he/she manages and / or interacts with, in a manner that builds relationships and team spirit.
• Consumer and Market Focus: Prioritises the need to have an understanding of the relevant consumer and local market influences. Possesses an energy and genuine regard for the importance of the customer to the sustainability of the business and the Brand and ensures procedures and attitudes are in place throughout their area of responsibility to deliver excellent levels of service.
• Business and Commercial Know-How: Effectively analyses and interprets all types of commercial data, in order to accurately diagnose and put in place appropriate solutions to ensure business success and growth. Has the ability to anticipate and act proactively as well as responsively.
• Personal Impact: Possesses the personal impact and stature of a professional business person. Has the essential skills to make an impact with a range of people and possess a level of self-awareness that enables them to adapt their style to suit different requirements.
• Brand Alignment: Knowledgeable of and aligned to the Brand, acting as trustworthy ambassador in the eyes of the customer, staff and peers. Runs their area of responsibility in a manner that honours the Brand values and supports Brand strategy in all that it does.
We do not require the assistance of third parties or agencies - Thank You