Used Car Team Leader at Joe Duffy BMW
Successfully lead the Used Car Sales Team operations of the dealership to achieve agreed customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability targets. A hands-on approach is very much our culture in business and you will be expected to lead by example. Target driven, you will thrive within an entrepreneurial environment and demonstrate success by increasing our used car sales volumes.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements;
- Lead the used car Sales Department’s performance to maximise customer service and ensure that the Joe Duffy & manufacturer brand values are articulated in all aspects of a customer’s experience.
- To manage used products based on sales trends, local market intelligence and the allocation and production constraints.
- Manage the supply of used vehicles. Review images, videos and used car display on a daily basis.
- Manage the layout, cleanliness and presentation of the used car display area and ensure that it meets manufacturers requirements at all times and offers a pleasant environment for customers.
- In conjunction with the sales team, ensure that the monthly margin and volume budget is delivered from used car sales and ancillaries.
- Maintain standards of performance of the used car Sales team through effective coaching, training and performance management. This includes reviewing internal balance scorecards and activity trackers.
- Resolve and document any customer complaints relating to the used car Sales Department, in consultation with other department managers and staff as appropriate.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through the understanding and adherence to customer satisfaction indicators. Monitor all our customer enquiry survey results.
- Implement and develop customer follow up systems and procedures to increase customer loyalty and to ensure superior customer service standards.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing effective and consistent events and campaigns.
- Liaise with other departments to maintain the accuracy of the customer database.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Liaise with Group Marketing to drive programs and initiatives to promote brand awareness.
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a bonus scheme along with excellent benefits.
The Used Car Team Leader reports to the Sales Manager of the dealership.
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference to our business, we want to hear from you. Please apply online by sending your CV with covering letter
We do not require the assistance of third parties or agencies - Thank You