Aftersales Manager required at Joe Duffy Group
The Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retail group and represents some of the most iconic brands in the motoring world including Porsche, Land Rover, BMW, Audi, Jaguar, Volvo, Volkswagen, Ford, Mazda, MINI and Kia. The Group is continuing to expand and has won both the Deloitte Best Managed Company and European Business Awards in the past 12 months.
With Employee numbers over 400 and now in its eighth consecutive year of growth in employee numbers, profitability, and turnover, we are now looking to recruit for a an experienced Aftersales Manager.
To achieve service volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the service team to be fully competent in their job roles.
To manage all Service processes and to ensure all customers receive excellent customer service.
• Maintain standards of performance of the service team through effective coaching and performance management.
• Recruit and select the service team members in line with organisational requirements.
• Maintain high levels of customer service standards and ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of Brand service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators within the dealership.
• Ensure sufficient resources are available to meet servicing requirements and regularly review key operating controls (labour efficiency, labour sales, cost of sales) so that they are in line with relative dealership operating requirements.
• Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
• Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the market, ensuring that service marketing campaigns are relevant and targeted.
• Ensure all Service processes meet HSO requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner.
• Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the team ethos.
• Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.