Joe Duffy Group is Irelands leading Motor retail group and currently has 14 dealerships representing 15 brands. With a brand portfolio including, Audi, BMW, MINI, BMW Motorrad, BMWi, Mazda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Kia, Ford, Volkswagen, Porsche and dealerships in Dublin, Meath, and Limerick, we are Ireland’s fastest growing motor group.
With Employee numbers over 400 and now in its eighth consecutive year of growth in employee numbers, profitability, and turnover, we are now looking to recruit for a Service Operations Manager.
To achieve service volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the service team to be fully competent in their job roles.
To manage all Service processes and to ensure all customers receive excellent customer service.
• Maintain standards of performance of the service team through effective coaching and performance management.
• Recruit and select the service team members in line with organisational and Audi IRELAND requirements.
• Maintain high levels of customer service standards and ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of Brand service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators within the Audi Dealer.
• Ensure sufficient resources are available to meet servicing requirements and regularly review key operating controls (labour efficiency, labour sales, cost of sales) so that they are in line with Audi (IRL) and Audi Dealer operating requirements.
• Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
• Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the market, ensuring that service marketing campaigns are relevant and targeted.
• Ensure all Service processes meet HSO requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner.
• Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the Audi Dealer team ethos.
• Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.