Experienced Service Controller required at Joe Duffy
Joe Duffy Group is Irelands leading Motor retail group and currently has 14 dealerships representing 15 brands. With a brand portfolio including, Audi, BMW, MINI, BMW Motorrad, BMWi, Mazda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Kia, Ford, Volkswagen, Porsche and dealerships in Dublin, Meath, and Limerick, we are Ireland’s fastest growing motor group.
With Employee numbers just over 400 we are now in our eighth consecutive year of growth in employee numbers, profitability, and turnover, we are now looking to recruit for an experienced dynamic Service Controller to join our talented team at the Joe Duffy Group.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements;
- Maintain standards of performance of the parts and service teams through effective coaching and performance management.
- Recruit and select team members in line with organisational requirements.
- Maintain customer service standards and ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of customer satisfaction indicators.
- Ensure sufficient resources are available to meet servicing requirements and regularly review key operating controls (labour efficiency, labour sales, cost of sales).
- Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through regularly reviewing key operating controls (negative stock reports, PDR’s, margin and volume performance) in line with Dealer operating requirements.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the market, ensuring that marketing campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Ensure all Service processes meet HSO requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the Dealer team ethos.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a bonus scheme along with excellent benefits including;
Employment Assistance Programme
Industry leading training and progressions plans
Bike to Work Scheme
22 Days Annual Leave