Service Controller - Audi North Dublin
The Service Controller role is one of the busiest and most important roles within the Dealership and consists of achieving parts and service volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the Aftersales team to be fully competent in their job roles. A key prerequisite of this role is to ensure that all customers receive excellent customer service and that the customer is at the forefront in everything that we do. The role will involve ensuring that all incoming work is planned and communicated with the Workshop Controller. Responsible to represent and deal with audits and compliance as well as health and safety in conjunction with the Afterslaes Team.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
• Maintain and support standards of performance of the Service Advisor and Booking Co Ordinator teams through effective coaching and performance management.
• Manage training calendar of Service Advisor and Booking Co Ordinator teams in conjunction with the aftersales manager.
• Manage the and control flow of daily work through the workshop in conjunction with the workshop controller keeping the service and parts department updated with any developments and progress throughout the day in order to maximise workshop productivity and exceed customer expectations.
• Maintain customer service standards and ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of customer satisfaction indicators within the Audi Dealership.
• Assist Divisional Aftersales Manager in maximising commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
• Ensure all Service processes meet HSO requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner.
• Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the brand ethos.
• Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.