Qualified Financial Accountant : €60,000 OTE & Company Car
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s fastest growing motor dealership group and a retail partner for some of the most prestigious marques in the Irish market. Joe Duffy Motor Group represents an enviable franchise portfolio including BMW,BMWi MINI, BMW Motorrad, Audi, Mazda, Porsche, Volkswagen, Volvo, Ford, Jaguar, Landrover and Kia,
As a result of our continued expansion plans, we currently have an opportunity for a qualified accountant to join our expanding Accounts team. This is a permanent full time position with a genuine opportunity for career progression in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Preparation of year-end files for audit for annual statutory reporting
• Detailed Balance Sheet Reconciliation
• Monthly Management Accounts Preparation
• Responsible for all general ledger duties, month end close and reporting.
• Carry out monthly consolidated reporting
• Manage inter-company and fixed asset accounting
• Preparation of financial statements
• Adhere to companies accounting processes in line with regulatory requirements
• Cashflow and Working Capital Management
• Variance Analysis
• Budget preparation
• Ad-hoc project work
• Cost Control Review
• Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA or CIMA
• 3+ years experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and IFRS.
• Reporting to Group Finance Director
• Eye for detail and accuracy
• Excellent Analytical Ability
• Team player
If you have the skills that we're looking for apply online today.
Third parties or agency assistance is not required. Thank You